On 12/17/18 12:01 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018, Rich Shepard wrote:

I want to alter a term in a column's constraint to allow only specified
strings as attributes and have not found how to do this in the docs (using version 10 docs now). There is an alter table command that allows renaming
a constraint but I've not seen how to modify the constraint itself.

  Is the procedure to drop the current check constraint then add the revised
one?

Or the other way around but yes.

JD

Rich

***  A fault and talent of mine is to tell it exactly how it is.  ***
PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****