On Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 9:27 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.kla...@aklaver.com>
wrote:

> On 1/13/23 17:24, Ken Tanzer wrote:
>

> > -[ RECORD 1 ]-+---------------
> > i1            | 1 day 02:00:00
> > i2            | 26:00:00
> > i1_months     | 0
> > i1_days       | 1
> > i1_msec       | 7200000
> > i2_months     | 0
> > i2_days       | 0
> > i2_msec       | 93600000
> > equals        | t
> > identical     | f
> > i1_msec_total | 93600000
> > i2_msec_total | 93600000
>
> I don't see how the above answers, from your previous post, the below:
>
> 1) Is the internal representation in months, days and microseconds
> different for these two intervals?
> 2) (If no, what else is it that makes them non-identical?)
> 3)  Is there a way to access the internal representation?
>
> What you have done is reformat the intervals and establish that the
> formatted values point back at equal and most probably identical values.

Well technically it's reformatted, but in a way that apparently will equal
the internal representation.  So this helped me see what isn't identical
about the two, while still being equal.  So the answers are

1) Yes.  (Months/Days/Ms 0/1/7200000 vs 0/0/93600000)
2) n/a
3) Yes, there's a way (or at least a functional equivalent) if you do some
calculating... :)

Cheers,
Ken

 --