On 1/10/24 11:37 AM, David Barron wrote:

    I am running Windows 10.

    I downloaded the Dec 14 release from pgadmin.org

    I installed by double-clicking on the executable I downloaded and
    running through the installation wizard without making any changes.

Well that looks good to me. Unfortunately at the moment I don't have a Windows instance available

I can test against.

You might get an answer sooner here:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

    Yes, I had done some searching without finding anything.  It’s odd
    because I have gone from 7.6 to 7.7 and 7.7 to 7.8 following the
    same steps.

I will be able to access a Windows machine later today to test the download. In meantime asking on the

other mailing list might get you an answer sooner.