  From: Emiliano Moscato
  To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
  Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 3:32 PM
  Subject: [GENERAL] Stored procedures in C

  Hi all,

  I have to do some stuff writing stored procedures for Postgres in C. I saw
the oficial documentation but it was hard for me to find out how to do a simple
function, let's call it "query()" , that receives a string and uses this string
to do a query and return the results. Has anyone some examples?
  I am looking at crosstab() example at contrib/tablefunc/tablefunc.c, but it
is hard to follow, cause it does more complicated stuff.
  Thanks in advance...
  Regards,

  Emiliano
  --
  mOsKi
  "No hay nada que uno haga mal , lo que hay es poco vino." Autor Anonimo