On 23/07/2008, Rich Shepard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Andrej,

Hi Rich,

>  Unless others consider this topic to be not appropriate for the list, I
>  don't mind a public conversation. I thought that I attached the script to
>  my original message; regardless, here's the attribution:

You did - my bad. I usually ignore attachments on mailing-lists,
and did so with yours.

>   I upgraded postgres manually, not creating and using a Slackware package.
>  It worked just fine until yesterday's reboot.

Now there's an interesting piece of information :) How long
ago did you upgrade it?
>From which version of pg to which version did you upgrade,
and how did you go about it?  Chances are indeed that the
postmasters logfile (/var/log/postgres) may hold crucial
information as Tom suggested.

>  Thanks,
>
>  Rich

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.