Sam Mason wrote:
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:56:42AM +0000, Sam Mason wrote:
If you Java you'd probably be better off using it

Hum, it's getting late.  That should be "If you *know* Java"!  Bed time
for me I think!

  Sam

Thanks for the advice. I will probably go with Java. In the inventory system I developed I am already storing documents via bytea. I will probably do the same with these images. I will be dealing with them via hibernate so I guess I should import them the same way.

I was hoping for a already developed function that could import an entire directory structure recursively. I can do this easily enough in Java.