GeSHi <http://qbnz.com/highlighter/images/geshi.png> is a system for
highlighting code. I've just installed the WP-Syntax plugin, which utilizes
GeSHi, in my WP blog because I like code highlighting and am tired of doing it
more or less by hand. However, I was disappointed when I didn't find PostgreSQL
on the list of supported languages.

I wonder if any of you have at least started writing a PostgreSQL module, in
which case I'll be happy to contribute. From a peek at the plsql module, it
doesn't look like rocket science. If I have to write one from scratch, I
wonder if there' s a compiled list somewhere of just the PostgreSQL keywords
and function names. That would be of great help.

regards,
--
Leif Biberg Kristensen
http://solumslekt.org/blog/