Samba <saas...@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm seeing some weired errors in the postgres logs after upgrading to
> postgres-9.1(.3) about the schema added by default to search patch
> WARNING:  invalid value for parameter "search_path": "system_data"
> DETAIL:  schema "system_data" does not exist
> Could anyone suggest what could be wrong with my setup and how to get past
> it?

>From the 9.1.4 release notes:

        * Ignore missing schemas during non-interactive assignments of
search_path (Tom Lane)

        This re-aligns 9.1's behavior with that of older branches. Previously
        9.1 would throw an error for nonexistent schemas mentioned in
        search_path settings obtained from places such as ALTER DATABASE SET.

                        regards, tom lane