Adrian,

You seemed to be familiar with the STIG world, so how about V-ID from
Database SRG? I'm looking into STIG ID: SRG-APP-000091-DB-000066 right now.
Now, I do not really think it is a tall order, since the requirement speaks
about explicit calls for privilege/permission/role membership information.
Internal checks, which are going on all the time do not count.

Thanks,

Oleg