I am generating scripts from MSSQL Server and converting them to create objects in
PostgreSQL.  It is suprisingly easy.  However, I think I may have hit a rock.

It appears that PostgreSQL does not support listing constraints to be added as in the
following syntax:

alter table foo add
        constraint fk_foo_bar foreign key
        (
                fooid
        ) references bar (
                barid
        ),
        constraint fk_foo_baz foreign key
        (
                footooid
        ) references baz (
                bazid
        );

Is this true?  Is this something that is being considered for addition?

Also, I see that alter table add constraint does not work for defaults.  Is this
something that is going to be added?

Thanks!!

Ian A. Harding
Programmer/Analyst II