I recently upgraded from 7.0.3 to 7.1. Everything went fine until I went to
install plperl using createlang. It throws the following error message:

ERROR:  Load of file /usr/local/pgsql/lib/plperl.so failed:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i686-linux/auto/Opcode/Opcode.so: undefined symbol: Perl_save_vptr

createlang: language installation failed.

I verified the plperl.so file compiled without problems and is installed
correctly at /usr/local/pgsql/lib/.

Any ideas?

--
Jeff Patterson