Tom Lane wrote:
Yes.  Last year I asked Vince to put those slides up somewhere on the
postgresql.org website, but he never got around to it (I think he got
stuck wondering where they should go).  Bruce has materials for several
different talks he's given that should be there somewhere, too.

Perhaps someone in the new webmastering crew would like to give the
idea some thought.  Or would techdocs be the right place to go?

I've always thought what the PHP group does with presentation materials is nice (simple but sufficient). See:

http://conf.php.net/

Could we have a conf.postgresql.org with links from the home page?

Joe