Dear Shelby Cain ,

Is this expected behavior or perhaps a bug?

For a novice like me can anyone please tell me
1. Will this effect my application developed on PostgreSQL
2. Will my Application break at some point I heavly use the type of queries defined in the post.

Would be greatfull for any kinda answers.

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
Director / Lead Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd,
http://saihertz.rediffblogs.com
Jabber IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ : 264360076
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Buddha
I am usually called as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend calls me Vishal CASH UP.
Because everyone loves me as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend loves me as CASH.
___
//\\\
( 0_0 )

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [EMAIL PROTECTED])