Dennis Gearon wrote:

Google probably is much bigger, and on mainframes, and probably Oracle or DB2.

Google uses a Linux cluster and there database is HUGE. I do not know which database
they use. I bet they built their own specifically for what they do.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

But the table I am worried about is the one sized >= 3.6 GIGA records.

Tino Wildenhain wrote:

Hi,