Woodchuck Bill wrote:
David Harmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:29:40 +0000 (UTC) in news.groups, Marc G.
Fournier From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote,

The pgsql.* hierarchy is a not a private one, it is a public one
carried by several of the large usenet servers.

What are the rules for creating new groups in pgsgl.*?

I believe that is something that would be discussed amongst the community but at this point it probably points to, "if there is
a mailing list, there is a corresponding pgsql.* group."

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Fiat-only by Marc. ;-)

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.
+1-503-667-4564 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.commandprompt.com
begin:vcard
fn:Joshua D. Drake
n:Drake;Joshua D.
org:Command Prompt, Inc.
adr:;;PO Box 215;Cascade Locks;Oregon;97014;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Consultant
tel;work:503-667-4564
tel;fax:503-210-0334
note:Command Prompt, Inc. is the largest and oldest US based commercial PostgreSQL support provider. We  provide the only commercially viable integrated PostgreSQL replication solution, but also custom programming, and support. We authored  the book Practical PostgreSQL, the procedural language plPHP, and adding trigger capability to plPerl.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.commandprompt.com/
version:2.1
end:vcard