Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 11:17:48AM +0200, Robin Ericsson wrote:

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

I suppose the choice comes down to either PHP splitting the DB access
(like other languages) or PostgreSQL splitting out pl/PHP.

Most major distributions (Fedora Core, Debian, Redhat) splits core php and database-access in different packages. Might be that sqlite is core, that newer php that have that change also bundles libsqlite.

Ah yes, I meant to check this but packages.debian.org is down. From my
Sources file, php3-pgsql is generated from the main php3 package. But
php4-pgsql has its own source bundle. Maybe the problem is solved?

Ah, you mean it that way. I can't say for debian as the site is still down :) But atleast Fedore Core uses one main package to generate all binary packages, so I guess the problem is still there.

regards, Robin