Tom Lane wrote:
"Florian G. Pflug" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

During a batch load of records (using COPY) I got the following
postgres error today "tuple concurrently updated".

I don't think plain COPY could have produced that, since it only inserts tuples. Tell us about triggers and foreign keys on this table?

Sorry, I was confused. The error didn't actually happen while copying, it happened while "analyze"-ing the tables after the import. I confused this, because the analyze is started from our import-script, and the log just showed the error-message postgres gave ;-)

So - does "tuple concurrently updated" make sense for "analyze"?

greetings, Florian Pflug