On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 02:42:36PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Unable to get at Marc right now, but I believe these issues are much
> related. Hosts are dropping out of the hub.org nameservers one by one as
> well, probably as TTL expires. It just happens that the full zone has
> expired from lerctr.org by now, because for some reason the primary is
> broken.

Do we need additional DNS hands?  That happens to be a thing I know a
little about.

Andrew Sullivan  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.
                --Brad Holland

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster