On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

If we were playing DNS body part size wars then who has the bigger DNS clue might be relevant. We're not, though. Rather I'm saying that publicly criticizing people who volunteer services to a project, about things that are not related to the services they're providing is at best a little impolite.

Well this is fun. I suggest that you review Andrew's comments again. Nothing he said was personal, they were direct criticisms of possible technical administration failures.

Agreed ... I know I didn't take his comments personally, and as soon as I read them, I email'd him offlist asking for pointers / elaboration, as it was the first I knew that I might have something 'bad' setup ...

----

              http://archives.postgresql.org