> On Nov 19, 2021, at 1:56 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How about allowing to change ownership only for disabled
> subscriptions? Basically, users need to first disable the subscription
> and then change its ownership.

There are some open issues about non-superuser owners that Jeff would like to
address before allowing transfers of ownership to non-superusers.  Your
proposal about requiring the subscription to be disabled seems reasonable to
me, but I'd like to see how it would interact with whatever Jeff proposes.  So
I think I will change the patch as you suggest, but consider it a WIP patch
until then.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company