On 1/11/22, 12:33 PM, "Imseih (AWS), Sami" <sims...@amazon.com> wrote:
> What about something like  "The number of indexes that are eligible for
> vacuuming".
> This covers the cases where either an individual index is skipped or the
> entire "index vacuuming" phase is skipped.

Hm.  I don't know if "eligible" is the right word.  An index can be
eligible for vacuuming but skipped because we set INDEX_CLEANUP to
false.  Maybe we should just stick with "The number of indexes that
will be vacuumed."  The only thing we may want to clarify is whether
this value will change in some cases (e.g., vacuum failsafe takes
effect).

Nathan