On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 11:28 AM Dmitry Koval <d.ko...@postgrespro.ru>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Patch stop applying due to changes in upstream.
> Here is a rebased version.
>
> --
> With best regards,
> Dmitry Koval
>
> Postgres Professional: http://postgrespro.com

Hi,

+attachPartTable(List **wqueue, Relation rel, Relation partition,
PartitionBoundSpec *bound)

I checked naming of existing methods, such as AttachPartitionEnsureIndexes.
I think it would be better if the above method is
named attachPartitionTable.

+   if (!defaultPartCtx && OidIsValid(defaultPartOid))
+   {
+       pc = createSplitPartitionContext(table_open(defaultPartOid,
AccessExclusiveLock));

Since the value of pc would be passed to defaultPartCtx, there is no need
to assign to pc above. You can assign directly to defaultPartCtx.

+   /* Drop splitted partition. */

splitted -> split

+   /* Rename new partition if it is need. */

need -> needed.

Cheers