Thank you, pushed.

Actually, I see one tiny issue with extra '*' characters here:

+            * The number of attributes won't be explicitly represented if the
+            * negative infinity tuple was generated during a page split that
+            * occurred with a version of Postgres before v11.  There must be a
+            * problem when there is an explicit representation that is
+            * non-zero, * or when there is no explicit representation and the
+            * tuple is * evidently not a pre-pg_upgrade tuple.

I also suggest fixing this indentation before commit:

+   /*
+    *Cannot leak memory here, TupleDescCopy() doesn't allocate any
+    * inner structure, so, plain pfree() should clean all allocated memory
+    */

fixed

--
Teodor Sigaev                      E-mail: teo...@sigaev.ru