Hi all,

JIT is introducing the installation of LLVM bitcode modules, and any
installation done results in the following comment in output, which
repeats basically for all the extensions installed:
# Then install files
#
# The many INSTALL_DATA invocations aren't particularly fast, it'd be
# good if we could coalesce them, but I didn't find a good way.

Andres, could it be possible to move at least that block of comments in
a place where this is not user-visible?  I would be of the opinion to
move away also the "# Create target directory", "# Create
sub-directories, if files are in subdirectories", and "# and generate
index" as the information is not especially useful for anobody compiling
the code with --with-llvm.

Thanks,
--
Michael