On 03.12.22 05:59, Ian Lawrence Barwick wrote:
2022年12月3日(土) 7:19 Paul Jungwirth <p...@illuminatedcomputing.com>:
I noticed a few places in the new foreign key code where a comment says
"the ON DELETE SET NULL/DELETE clause". I believe it should say "ON
DELETE SET NULL/DEFAULT".

These comments were added in d6f96ed94e7, "Allow specifying column list
for foreign key ON DELETE SET actions." Here is a patch to correct them.

LGTM.

I do notice the same patch adds the function "validateFkOnDeleteSetColumns"
but the name in the comment preceding it is "validateFkActionSetColumns",
might as well fix that the same time.

Committed with that addition and backpatched to PG15.