Dear Melih,

If we do not have to treat the case Shi pointed out[1] as code-level, I agreed
same option binary because it is simpler. I read the use-cases addressed by
Bharath[2]
and I cannot find advantage for case 1 and 3 expect the case that binary
functions
are not implemented.
Previously I said that the combination of "copy_format = binary" and "copy_data
= false"
seemed strange[3], but this approach could solve it and other related ones
automatically.

I think we should add description to doc that it is more likely happen to fail
the initial copy user should enable binary format after synchronization if
tables have original datatype.

[1]:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/OSZPR01MB6310B58F069FF8E148B247FDFDA49%40OSZPR01MB6310.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com
[2]