Hi,

On 6/16/23 11:56 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 7:37 PM Drouvot, Bertrand
<bertranddrouvot...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please find attached V5 (a rebase of V4 posted up-thread).

In addition to the "rebasing" work, the TAP test adds a test about conflict
handling (logical slot invalidation)
relying on the work done in the "Minimal logical decoding on standby" patch
series.

I did not look more at the patch (than what's was needed for the rebase) but
plan to do so.

Are you still planning to continue working on this?

Yes, I think it would be great to have such a feature in core.

Some miscellaneous
comments while going through this patch are as follows?

Thanks! I'll look at them and will try to come back to you by
mid of next week.

Also I think we need to handle the case of invalidated replication slot(s):
should
we drop/recreate it/them? (as the main goal is to have sync slot(s) on the
standby).

Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases