On 2023-07-22 01:05, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
On Fri, Jul 21, 2023 at 4:05 PM Masahiro Ikeda <ikeda...@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:
(2)

Do we need "worker_spi.total_workers = 0" and
"shared_preload_libraries = worker_spi" in dynamic.conf.

Currently, the static bg workers will not be launched because
"shared_preload_libraries = worker_spi" is removed. So
"worker_spi.total_workers = 0" is meaningless.

You're right. worker_spi.total_workers = 0 in custom.conf has no
effect. without shared_preload_libraries = worker_spi. Removed that.

OK. If so, we need to remove the following comment in Makefile.

# enable our module in shared_preload_libraries for dynamic bgworkers

I also confirmed that the tap tests work with meson and make.

Masahiro Ikeda
NTT DATA CORPORATION