On 6/11/18 15:38, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
On 5 Jun 2018, at 16:31, Andrew Dunstan <andrew.duns...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
The patch contains a simple script to run the checks. The code that finds perl
files is put in a function in a single file that is sourced by the three
locations that need it.
+1 on centralizing the find-files function.
+1 on that.  Why do we need to make the new find_perl_files file
executable, given it's always sourced?  (I would have given a .sh
extension because it's a lib not an executable, but I suppose that's
just matter of taste; we certainly don't have a policy about it).

Looks fine to me either way.

I've committed this, but I'm fine if people want to tweak the names. It
probably doesn't need to be executable.
Why is this being committed after feature freeze?

This affects pretty much nothing. In fact some of the other changes I've recently committed were arguably more dangerous. Do you want me to revert the whole lot?

cheers

andrew