On 12/5/23 08:14, Shlok Kyal wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> As for the test results, I very much doubt the differences are not
>> caused simply by random timing variations, or something like that. And I
>> don't understand what "Performance Machine Linux" is, considering those
>> timings are slower than the other two machines.
>
> The machine has Total Memory of 755.536 GB, 120 CPUs and RHEL 7 Operating
> System
> Also find the detailed info of the performance machine attached.

Thanks for the info. I don't think the tests really benefit from this
much resources, I would be rather surprised if it was faster beyond 8
cores or so. The CPU frequency likely matters much more. Which probably
explains why this machine was the slowest.

Also, I wonder how much the results vary between the runs. I suppose you
only did s single run for each, right?

regards

--
Tomas Vondra