On 06/07/2018 09:01 AM, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 8:38 AM, Jonathan S. Katz <jk...@postgresql.org> wrote:
On Jun 6, 2018, at 8:14 PM, Michael Paquier <mich...@paquier.xyz> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 06, 2018 at 12:40:40PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
I'll volunteer for CFM, which seems appropriate since I was one of the
supporters of having an extra CF.
I don't mind helping out either.  There are many patches to handle.
+1 to either both of you working together or one of you taking the charge.

Doing a scan, there are currently 152 patches in there and presumably
more on the way. Scanning through the most recent CFs it appears # patches
ranged from 150-250, and conceivably the lower end of that # is still a lot to
manage for one person.
Count on me if you need more helping hands.

Well, this went quiet. I'm happy to be CFM and assisted by Michael and Ashutosh

Are there any privileges required that I should see about obtaining?

cheers

andrew