> On 29 Dec 2023, at 16:15, Andrey M. Borodin <x4...@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

PFA v20. Code steps are intact.

Further refactored tests:
    1. Check termination of active and idle queries (previously tests from Li
were testing only termination of idle query)
    2. Check timeout reschedule (even when last active query was 'SET
transaction_timeout')
    3. Check that timeout is not rescheduled by new queries (Nik's case)

Do we have any other open items?
I've left 'make check-timeouts' in isolation directory, it's for development
purposes. I think we should remove this before committing. Obviously, all patch
steps are expected to be squashed before commit.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.