Hmm, how about first checking if any invalidated shared messages have been
accepted, then rechecking the tuple's visibility?
If there is no invalidated shared message accepted during
'toast_flatten_tuple',
there is no need to do then visibility check, then it can save several
CPU cycles.

----
   if (inval_count != SharedInvalidMessageCounter &&
!systable_recheck_tuple(scandesc, ntp))
   {
              heap_freetuple(dtp);
              return NULL;