Hello

Thank you for the review and your patch. I have tested with minimum OpenSSL
version 1.0.2 support and incorporated your changes into the v9 patch as
attached.

 > In my -08 timezone, the date doesn't match what's recorded either
 > (it's my "tomorrow"). I think those probably just need to be converted
 > to UTC explicitly? I've attached a sample diff on top of v8 that
 > passes tests on my machine.

Yes, I noticed this in the SSL test too. I am also in GTM-8, so for me the
tests would fail too due to the time zone differences from GMT. It shall be
okay to specifically set the outputs of pg_stat_ssl, ssl_client_get_notbefore,
and ssl_client_get_notafte to be in GMT time zone. The not before and not after
time stamps in a client certificate are generally expressed in GMT.

Thank you!

Cary Huang
HighGo Software Inc. (Canada)
cary.hu...@highgo.ca