On 2024-05-16 Th 17:34, Tom Lane wrote:
Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> writes:
On 2024-05-16 Th 17:15, Tom Lane wrote:
I'd rather have some visible status on the BF dashboard.  Invariably,
with a problem like this, the animal's owner is unaware there's a
problem.  If it's just silently not reporting, then no one else will
notice either, and we effectively lose an animal (despite it still
burning electricity to perform those rejected runs).
Fair enough. That will mean some database changes and other stuff, so it
will take a bit longer.
Sure, I don't think it's urgent.

I've pushed a small change, that should just mark with an asterisk any gitref that is more than 2 days older than the tip of the branch at the time of reporting.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan