I think that the Undo function of AWS and Oracle's Flashback function are to
save such users, and it is a function to prevent human error.
So, how about postgres implementing such a function?

Also, as an approach to achieving the goal, I thought about outputting lsn to
the server log when a specific command was executed.

I do not think the source code of postgres will be complicated when
implementing this function.
Do you feel it is too complicated?

-------
Naoki Yotsunaga