On 7/22/18, 10:12 PM, "Michael Paquier" <mich...@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> The refactoring for CLUSTER is pretty obvious, and makes the API a bit
> cleaner, so attached is a proposal of patch to do so.  Thoughts?

Sorry for the delay on these patches!  This is nearly identical to
what I started writing last night, so it looks good to me.

+typedef enum ClusterOption
+{
+       CLUOPT_RECHECK,                         /* recheck relation state */
+       CLUOPT_VERBOSE                          /* print progress info */
+}                      ClusterOption;

It looks like the last line here has a bit of extra whitespace
compared to the other code in parsenodes.h.

Nathan