Hi,

On Tue, 29 Sept 2026 at 07:30, Peter Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Attached is v2 with those changes. Thoughts?
> >
>
> Hi Ayush.
>
> //////////
> Patch v2-0001
> //////////
>
> Patch 0001 looks good to me, but more eyes than mine need to review it.

Thanks for the review!

>
> //////////
> Patch v2-0002
> //////////
>
> I confirmed the test fails when patch 0001 is not applied and passes
> when it is applied.
>
> I assume the test code is AI-generated, because it looks way less
> human-readable than a typical TAP test. If the test is ever intended
> to be pushed, then it needs lots of comments to describe what it is
> doing and expecting at each step.

I do not intend this to be pushed since as I stated upthread its
a niche case that came out of manual review rather than field report.

I'll post a simplified version in some time for the same, thanks
for looking into it.

Regards,
Ayush


Reply via email to