Hi!

> 14 февр. 2019 г., в 20:04, Evgeniy Efimkin <efim...@yandex-team.ru>
> написал(а):
>
> <subscription_v4.patch>

I've made some more iterations looking for ideas how to improve the patch and
found non.
Code style, docs, tests, make-check worlds, bit status, everything seems OK. A
little bit of copied code from dblink (there is no problem like CVE-2018-10915,
or is it?) and copied tests.
I'm inclined to mark the patch as RFC if there is no objections.

May be we could also ask some input from cloud managed PostgreSQL providers,
what they think about this patch? This patch, actually, is aimed at easing
moving to the cloud DB where user has no superuser privileges.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.