On 05/03/2019 02:26, Andrey Borodin wrote:
I also tried your amcheck tool with this. It did not report any errors.

Attached is also latest version of the patch itself. It is the
same as your latest patch v19, except for some tiny comment
kibitzing. I'll mark this as Ready for Committer in the commitfest
app, and will try to commit it in the next couple of days.

That's cool! I'll work on 2nd step of these patchset to make
blockset data structure prettier and less hacky.

Committed the first patch. Thanks for the patch!

I did some last minute copy-editing on the comments, and fixed one little thing that we missed earlier: the check for "invalid tuples" that might be left over in pg_upgraded pre-9.1 indexes, was lost at some point. I added that check back. (It would be nice if GiST indexes had a metadata page with a version number, so we could avoid that work in the 99% of cases that that check is not needed, but that's a different story.)

I'll change the status of this patch to "Waiting on Author", to reflect the state of the 2nd patch, since you're working on the radix tree blockset stuff.

- Heikki