On Thu, 28 Feb 2019, Imai, Yoshikazu wrote:

Is there no need to rewrite the Description in the Doc to state we should
specify either -d or -f option?
(and also it might be better to write if -l option is given, neither -d nor -f
option isn't necessarily needed.)

Since the default part of text was removed, looks ok to me.

I also have the simple question in the code.

I thought the below if-else condition

+       if (filename && strcmp(filename, "-") == 0)
+               fn = fileno(stdout);
+       else if (filename)
                fn = -1;
   else if (AH->FH)

can also be written by the form below.

   if (filename)
   {
       if(strcmp(filename, "-") == 0)
           fn = fileno(stdout);
       else
           fn = -1;
   }
   else if (AH->FH)

I think the former one looks like pretty, but which one is preffered?

Aside the above question, I tested the code against a up-to-date repository. It compiled, worked as expected and passed all tests.

--
Jose Arthur Benetasso Villanova