On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 11:58 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvhe...@2ndquadrant.com>
wrote:

> On 2019-Aug-22, Anastasia Lubennikova wrote:
>
> > 22.08.2019 16:13, Paul Guo wrote:
> > > Thanks. I updated the patch to v5. It passes install-check testing and
> > > recovery testing.
> > Hi,
> > Thank you for working on this fix.
> > The overall design of the latest version looks good to me.
> > But during the review, I found a bug in the current implementation.
> > New behavior must apply to crash-recovery only, now it applies to
> > archiveRecovery too.
>
> Hello
>
> Paul, Kyotaro, are you working on updating this bugfix?  FWIW the latest
> patch submitted by Paul is still current and CFbot says it passes its
> own test, but from Anastasia's email it still needs a bit of work.
>
> Also: it would be good to have this new bogus scenario described by
> Anastasia covered by a new TAP test.  Anastasia, can we enlist you to
> write that?  Maybe Kyotaro?

Thanks Anastasia and Alvaro for comment and suggestion. Sorry I've been busy
working on some non-PG stuffs recently. I've never worked on archive
recovery,
so I expect a bit more time after I'm free (hopefully several days later)
to take a look.
Of course Kyotaro, Anastasia or anyone feel free to address the concern
before that.