Hi all,

I am not aware enough in the Postgres internals to give advice about the
implementation.

But my feeling is that there is another big interest for this feature: simplify
the Oracle to PostgreSQL migration of applications that use global termporary
tables. And this is quite common when stored procedures are used. In such a
case, we currently need to modify the logic of the code, always implementing an
ugly solution (either add CREATE TEMP TABLE statements in the code everywhere
it is needed, or use a regular table with additional TRUNCATE statements if we
can ensure that only a single connection uses the table at a time).

So, Konstantin and all, Thanks by advance for all that could be done on this
feature :-)

Best regards.