On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 10:05 AM Masahiko Sawada
<masahiko.saw...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Thank you for updating the patch! I have a few small comments.

I have adapted all your changes, fixed the comment by Mahendra related
to initializing parallel state only when there are at least two
indexes.  Additionally, I have changed a few comments (make the
reference to parallel vacuum consistent, at some places we were
referring it as 'parallel lazy vacuum' and at other places it was
'parallel index vacuum').

> The
> rest looks good to me.

Okay, I think the patch is in good shape.  I am planning to read it a
few more times (at least 2 times) and then probably will commit it
early next week (Monday or Tuesday) unless there are any major
comments.  I have already committed the API patch (4d8a8d0c73).

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.