On 2020-02-17 20:14, Daniel Verite wrote:
The comment in full says:

/*
  * unicode_normalize - Normalize a Unicode string to the specified form.
  *
  * The input is a 0-terminated array of codepoints.
  *
  * In frontend, returns a 0-terminated array of codepoints, allocated with
  * malloc. Or NULL if we run out of memory. In frontend, the returned
  * string is palloc'd instead, and OOM is reported with ereport().
  */

It looks like the 2nd occurrence of "frontend" was meant to be "backend".

This was a pre-existing problem, so I have fixed that separately.