On 2020-05-18 18:21, Luke Porter wrote:
I am a member of a small UK based team with extensive database experience. We are considering a project using PostgresSQL source code which only uses the insert data capabilities.

Is there a contact who we could speak with and discuss our project aims in principal.

If yours is an open-source project that you eventually want to share with the community, then you can discuss it on this mailing list.

If it is a closed-source, proprietary, or in-house project, then the community isn't the right place to discuss it, but you could hire professional consultants to help you, depending on your needs.