On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 10:00 PM Mark Dilger
<mark.dil...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Some changes were made on another thread [1] for the deprecation notices,
> committed recently by Tom, and I think this patch set is compatible with what
> was done there.  This patch set is intended for commit against master,
> targeted for PostgreSQL 14, so the deprecation notices are removed along with
> the things that were deprecated.  The references to right-unary operators
> that you call out, above, have been removed.

Hi Mark,

Looks good. Just a couple things I found in 0001:

The factorial operators should now be removed from func.sgml.

For pg_dump, should we issue a pg_log_warning() (or stronger)
somewhere if user-defined postfix operators are found? I'm looking at
the example of "WITH OIDS" in pg_dump.c.

Nitpick: these can be removed, since we already test factorial() in this file:

-SELECT 4!;
-SELECT !!3;
+SELECT factorial(4);
+SELECT factorial(3);