On Tue, Dec 01, 2020 at 11:46:55AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 05:12:42PM +0300, Alexey Kondratov wrote:
> > Thanks. I have rebased the remaining patches on top of 873ea9ee to use
> > 'utility_option_list' instead of 'common_option_list'.
>
> Thanks, that helps a lot.  I have gone through 0002, and tweaked it as
> the attached (note that this patch is also interesting for another
> thing in development: backend-side reindex filtering of
> collation-sensitive indexes).  Does that look right to you?

I eyeballed the patch and rebased the rest of the series on top if it to play
with.  Looks fine - thanks.

FYI, the commit messages have the proper "author" for attribution.  I proposed
and implemented the grammar changes in 0002, and implemented INDEX_TABLESPACE,
but I'm a reviewer for the main patches.

--
Justin