From: Amit Langote <amitlangot...@gmail.com>
> I apologize in advance for being maybe overly pedantic, but I noticed
> that, in ExecInitModifyTable(), you decided to place the call outside
> the loop that goes over resultRelations (shown below), although my
> intent was to ask to place it next to the BeginForeignModify() in that
> loop.

Actually, I tried to do it (adding the GetModifyBatchSize() call after
BeginForeignModify()), but it failed.  Because postgresfdwGetModifyBatchSize()
wants to know if RETURNING is specified, and ResultRelInfo->projectReturning is
created after the above part.  Considering the context where
GetModifyBatchSize() implementations may want to know the environment, I placed
the call as late as possible in the initialization phase.  As for the future(?)
multi-target DML statements, I think we can change this together with other
many(?) parts that assume a single target table.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa