Do you know if the old travis build environment had liblz4 installed ?

I'm asking regarding Dilip's patch, which was getting to "check world" 2 weeks
ago but now failing to even compile, not apparently due to any change in the
patch.  Also, are the historic logs available somewhere ?
http://cfbot.cputube.org/dilip-kumar.html

Also, what's the process for having new libraries installed in the CI
environment ?

There's 3 compression patches going around, so I think eventually we'll ask to
get libzstd-devel (for libpq and pg_dump) and liblz4-devel (for toast and
libpq).  Maybe all compression methods would be supported in each place - I
hope the patches will share common code.

--
Justin